ZyClear is the game changing, high-temperature, gloss technology clear coating, formulated for the automotive industry. ZyClear is a single component, liquid, thin-film coating that protects engine and exhaust components from damaging corrosion, while increasing aesthetics under the hood. ZyClear is spray applied or wiped on, requiring a layer only 4-6 microns thick. ZyClear is the first high-temperature, medium-gloss clear coating designed specifically for the harsh under-hood engine environment.
To view other ZyCoat videos go to our YouTube Channel ZyCoat USA.
Features and Benefits
- Maintains gloss and high durability in the under-hood automotive environment
- Rated to 2,100 degrees F ambient and 1200 degrees F substrate surface temperature
- Provides outstanding corrosion resistance
- Covers 23 sq-ft of surface area per fluid ounce
- Spray-on or wipe-on application
- Can be applied as a stand-alone coating or a topcoat on most powder coat, stainless steel, coast, mild steel, aluminum, chrome, or polished surfaces.
- A gloss topcoat for ZyBar high-temperature, heat-dissipation coatings from ZyCoat.
- A thin film coating applied at 4 to 6 microns thickness, less than 0.20 mils
- Air cured at room temperature for 60 minutes
ZyClear application instructions are available and should be followed without exception.
Usage and Application Information
- A two-ounce (59 mL) bottle coves 46 sq-ft of surface area and will treat a set of long tube headers
- A four-ounce (118 mL) bottle covers 92 sq-ft of surface area and will treat a twin tube exhaust and headers.
An eight-ounce (236 mL) bottle covers 184 sq-ft of surface area and will treat multiple sets of long tube headers and additional components.
See detailed application instructions here
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov