ZyBar High Temperature, Heat Dissipation Coating
- A spray on thermal dissipation coating for headers, manifolds, exhaust and turbos
- ZyBar heat dissipation technology, proven in third party dynamometer testing, improves scavenging performance to increase horsepower and boost torque
- Ultra smooth, pure luster finish is non-corrosive
To view other ZyCoat videos go to our YouTube Channel ZyCoat USA.
Features and Benefits
- Provides outstanding corrosion resistance
- Reduces radiant heat by 90%
- Reduces underhood temperatures by 40%
- Extremely lightweight at 1 mil thickness (25 microns)
- Less than 1/2 the cost of third party ceramic coaters
- Performs in 2000 + F degree temperatures!
- Comes in three bold, beautiful colors: Bronze Satin, Midnight Black and Cast (Metallic Silver).
- 5 convenient product sizes to choose from
Usage and Application Information
- A 4 oz can of ZyBarcoats a set of manifolds or turbo housing.
- Prep the component surface, spray on and air dry (5 days) or oven cure (450 F for 2 hours)
- Single formula with no mixing, no thinning or catalyzing required
- An experienced paint sprayer can expect is 8.1 Square feet per ounce at 1.2 mil (.0012) thickness
- See detailed application instructions here
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
THERMAL DISSIPATION PERFORMANCE TEST LAB DATA
ZYBAR SURFACE TEMPERATURE REDUCTION TEST DATA